RSA-WIDE – October 22, 2018
Updating: No reports
LIMPOPO – October 22, 2018
– BURGERSFORT_ (12h00) Taxi violence reported on the R37 in the direction of Polokwane.
GAUTENG – October 22, 2018
– ELDORADO PARK_ (06h00) Public violence reported in the area – N12 affected. Unrest likely to spread to Ennerdale, Moffat View, Westbury, Riverlea and Noordgesig. The communities are disgruntled with gang related crime.
MPUMALANGA – October 22, 2018
– DELMAS_ (07h00) Public violence reported on the R555 in the direction of Ogies.
FREE STATE – October 22, 2018
– Updating: No reports
NORTH WEST – October 22, 2018
– MAKWASSIE_ (07h00) Reports being received indicate that the unrest is likely to erupt in the area. The community is reportedly dissatisfied with the unfair employment of road construction workers.
– WOLMARANSSTAD_ (13h30) Unrest reported in the area – R504 affected.
KWAZULU-NATAL – October 22, 2018
– Updating: No reports
EASTERN CAPE – October 22, 2018
– PORT ELIZABETH_ (07h00) Unrest is predicted to erupt in the area as the Port Elizabeth branch of the Jesus Dominion International Church was shut down recently. Several issues were raised with the church, including it being based in a business zone. Members of the EFF and ANC demonstrated outside the church on Sunday calling for the church of rape-accused pastor Timothy Omotoso to be closed.
– PORT ELIZABETH_ (08h30) Members of the #TotalShutdown movement are gathering outside the Eastern Cape High Court in support of state witness Cheryl Zondi and other alleged victims of Omotoso. Unrest likely to erupt – Avoid Bird St if possible.
WESTERN CAPE – October 22, 2018
– CAPE TOWN _ (07h00) MyCiti Bus strike continues and limited bus services are available. Acts of intimidation were reported over the weekend against those not taking part in the strike. Provincial education authorities believes that the strike is affecting the matric exams due to the transport disruptions for pupils.
– CAPE TOWN_ (07h00) Residents of Bonteheuwel have electricity outages as a result of cable theft at a local substation. Unrest likely to erupt in the area.
– PHILIPPI_ (07h00) 120 houses burned down in the Kosovo informal settlement leaving approximately 1400 people displaced. Unrest is likely to flare up in the area.
– CAPE TOWN _ (08h00) MyCiti Bus services are currently operating: D01, D02, D03, D04, T02, T03. Operating on a limited service: 231, 232, 233, 234, 236 and 237.
NORTHERN CAPE – October 22, 2018
– BARKLEY WEST_ (06h45) Unrest reported on the R31 in the direction of Danielskuil.
– KIMBERLEY_ (07h00) Reports being received indicate that the unrest is likely to erupt in Galeshewe following a community meeting yesterday.
Please Note Reports are collected from multiple sources, Media News Groups (which really lacks true reporting), Twitter, Facebook, & (WILLSHIR & ASSOCIATES) being the main source which is done via WhatsApp groups, and shared to other community police forum across the country and Vice Versa.